Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Playlist for your life

I love music.  I grew up singing in church, singing in school choir, and now I teach Mommy and Me music classes.  I sing with a small praise group at our Church and in the choir.  I love how music can make me feel.  I enjoy dancing, toe tapping music as well as music that can move my spirit.

I wanted to invite you all to join me in thinking about music that speaks to you, or that you relate most to.  I would like to challenge you, and me, to create a playlist for our lives.  Choose 5 to 10 songs that you think sum up your life as it is now, was, or how you would like it to be.

Sharing this music with one another will give us an opportunity to get to know one another, as well as introduce new music to each other.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

Ready, set, go!

"Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works!" -[Psalm 105:2] 



2 comments:

  1. My mom used to sing "Amazing Grace" to me when I was young. I now rock my daughter to bed singing it.

    We also rock to "You are my Sunshine."

    -Amber @ Fit Foodie Runs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love both of those songs as well. Thanks for sharing Amber!

      Delete